Tuesday, May 29, 2007

life has this wierd way of spinging up surprises ...especially when u least expect it....
those really unpredictable , absolutely uncalled for , unforeseen , 'i'm gonna hit u hard' kind of surprises...
i know i talk a lot about life in my blogs..but can u blame me for it..
just when i thought that i knew where my life is heading..and what is in store for me...
there it was, this huge ball of surprise,shocker i would say, comin my way..
and before i knew it..BANG..!!

but u know what, everytime something like this happens, be assured that there is a hidden message behind it...a lesson of sorts...and try not to miss it...
trust me life teaches u lesson almost everyday...
For eg..the other day i went for this terribly stupid movie called
'metro'...and i regreted goin for it big time..
now u may wonder what is the message behind this..
well its simple...Read the review of the movie u are goin for 'Before' watching it...u will save urself the time ,money and torture of sittin through a bad film.... now ain't that terribly simple.?

The above eg may sound very petty and trivial to u but nevertheless u can't deny the fact there was a lesson to be learnt...
talkin of bigger things in life, like the shocker that hit me....the message behind that is bigger, more profound, more thought-provoking....
what i learnt was that...NEVER give up on life....Hav faith....if things are going terribly wrong tell yourself that there is something BETTER in store for u.....that u deserve something better...

Tell yourself.....'This too shall pass...'

trust me it works wonders....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

" this too shall pass"

absolutely, girl!!!!!!!!
you have no idea how happy i am for you!!!!!!
all the best with everything!!!
god bless you!!!
cheers!!
vimi

Anonymous said...

its so so very true ya! i never lost faith and god too heard me! god is gr8!!
love ya!

Neo said...

" this too shall pass "

I have lived most of my life and survived the painful after-effects of my relationships, only by believing in that line ! :)